BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Web Site.
This website and its content is a copyright of www.fistosports.com – © Fisto Sports Pvt. Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.
www.fistosports.com and www.fisto.in are owned by Fisto Sports Pvt Ltd.
Fisto Sports is a Private Limited (“Fisto Sports”) registered as per the Companies Act and publisher of the internet resource www.fistosports.com / www.fisto.in
Please carefully go through these terms and conditions available at https://fistosports.com/term-condition/ before you decide to access the Website or avail the services made available on the Website by www.fistosports.com. These Terms constitute a legal agreement between you and www.fistosports.com in connection with your visit to the Website and your use of the Services (as defined below).
The term ‘Fisto sports’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (www.fistosports.com / www.fisto.in ) whose registered office is Fisto Sports,M 154, 9th Cross Street, Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, India – 600041. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Agreement applies to you whether you are –
An Athlete, Athlete’s Parents, Athlete’s Managers, Clubs in which the athletes are associated, team mates, coaches, friends (whether an individual, professional or an organization) School ,Colleges, sports Academies or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorized associates of such sports persons or institutions; or
A user searching for Athletes through the Website; or
Otherwise any user of the Website .
This Agreement applies to those services made available by Fisto Sports on the Website, which are offered free of charge to the Users (“Services”), including the following:
For Athletes, School ,Colleges, sports Academies, Sports Clubs, Institutions, Coaches: Listing of Athletes and their profiles and their achievements, to be made available to the other Users and visitors to the Website;
For other Users: Facility to (i) create and maintain ‘Accounts’, (ii) search for Athletes by name, Sports, and Location, or any other criteria that may be developed and made available by Fisto Sports.
The Services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of Fisto Sports, and the Agreement will apply to your visit and your use of the Website to avail the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Website at any given point in time.
This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you here on fistosports.com you should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of Fisto Sports.
- The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
The Indian Contract Act, 1872,
The (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Fisto that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
- Fisto Sports collects, directly from Athletes. Athlete’s Parents, Athlete’s Managers, Clubs the athletes are associated, teammates, coaches, Schools Colleges and Sports Academy , friends, etc. At no point Fisto Sports will collect it from a commercial source. Fisto Sports takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals.
- The Services provided by Fisto Sports or any of its licensors or service providers are provided on an “as is” and “as available’ basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Fisto Sports does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, about the Website or the Services. Fisto Sports does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Fisto Sports disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Website, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by Fisto Sports or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User.
- Fisto Sports assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- If Fisto Sports determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, Fisto Sports reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with Fisto Sports and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name as determined by Fisto Sports for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify Fisto Sports for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected Fisto Sports or its Users.
- All the content published on fistosports.com will be made available on Fisto sports social media pages.
- All Social media pages of Fisto Sports are handled by Professionals.
- There are contents which may or may not be published on fistosports.com , which may be published on Fisto Sports’s social media page.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fisto Sports Pvt Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The College Fever takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.